When it comes to the success of your event, comprehensive and responsible management is vital. Event Services & Support LLC (ESS) has over 15 years of experience in the managing and presentation of events and community-based programs. With more than 100 fully managed, produced and marketed events in both Wisconsin and Illinois, ESS has the expertise, knowledge and ability to make your event both successful and revenue-generating. In fact, we make it our primary objective to work with you and your organization to put together an effective and professionally run presentation.
Economics and cost-saving measures are always put into place, whenever possible, to get the most “bang for the buck”. ESS will create a comprehensive plan and budget to illustrate all logistical support and costs associated with the entire production of your event. We want to earn your business and your trust. At ESS your total satisfaction is our main goal.
Event Services & Support LLC Charges weekly or by the hour for our services plus costs, depending on the work you would like us to perform. You will always receive a detailed monthly accounting of the work performed by us. Event Services & Support can customize our services to fit within in your budget. We do realize that many events work under close financial constraints and we charge for our services accordingly. Event Services & Support LLC is one of the only firms that place a 5% fee on hiring entertainment services, whereas other firms charge a commission between 10% to the industry standard of 15%. We want to save you money. Whenever possible, Event Services & Support will utilize local vendors to provide goods and services, thereby keeping the “dollars” in your community.
- Book Local, Regional and National Musical Acts
- Book Local, Regional and National Entertainers
- Book Local, Regional and National Specialty Acts
- Handle all Contract and Rider Negotiation
- Execute All Contract and Rider Requirements
- Create Local Addendum highlighting specific Operational Guidelines
- Prepare and Send Regular Committee Updates
- Budget Development
- Prepare Budget and Expenditure Reports
- Oversee Operational Aspects of Events
- On-Site Personnel during the entire run of your event